Translate

Monday, November 14, 2016

Nathan and Company Have Just Gotten Their First 5 STAR Review!

The reviews continue to come in for "The Vampyre Blogs - Coming Home" over on Amazon.  Here's what the latest person had to say about our favorite paranormal/sci fi vampyre...
Format: Paperback

I read the first two books in the para-earth series by Allan Krummenacker already. Nathan had made brief appearances there and I, as a reader, was enormously curious how he got there, how his life was and what a character he is.  The Vampyre Blogs: COMING HOME is about Nathan's return...
I'm not going into details about Nathan's life. It would be unfair to other readers.

But I'd like to mention something about the style of the book: Being a vivid reader I have of course read books with current diary entries, be it in "flashbacks" or "explanations of the story line. Usually, the diary entries helped to understand the story I read. This was the first time I read myself through a story built on blog (diary) entries, which I found oddly unusual at first, but then I realized it worked. It worked for the story, for the characters and it developed the entire storyline right before my eyes.

The ability to introduce entire characters to the reader this way - as well as build and develop the as well story as also connections only with blog entries, makes me just say one word: BRAVO! I didn't miss a thing. The entries are fascinating and create an entirely impressive as also flowing book! I can't wait to read more.

Want to read more?  Click on the link below to read more reviews.  And remember, the holiday season is approaching fast and you can pick up a copy for yourself or 'gift' one to a friend.  You can not only buy a copy on Amazon or at Barnes and Noble, for just $2.99, but you can also schedule it to arrive on Christmas day.  So take advantage and start your holiday shopping now!
1deda-the2bvampyre2bblogs2b2bcoming2bhome2bcover2b4

KINDLE USERS: https://www.amazon.com/Vampyre-Blogs-Coming-Home-Para-Earth-ebook/dp/B01MDO8SLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479184225&sr=8-1&keywords=the+vampyre+blogs

NOOK USERS:

 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-vampyre-blogs-allan-krummenacker/1124855249?ean=2940153799605

No comments:

Post a Comment